NetCut has offer a Free Mac address changer
Be able to change MAC address has many benefits include:
Extending ISP service to a different Router/PC/Laptop, Most Cable/DSL modem remember the first MAC connected to it unless you cold reboot or even require you pay 100$ for a IT support in door service
Protecting WIFI privacy, using a different MAC address each time you connect.
The ability to create a backup network with business software is tied to a specific MAC address.
How to use netCut to change your MAC address? and how to change it back? the answer is here
1. Click on "change adapter"
changemacselcard.png [ 55.75 KiB | Viewed 280431 times ]
2. Select the netCard that you want to change MAC address, and click 'OK'
changemacadapter.png [ 18.14 KiB | Viewed 280431 times ]
3. Click on "Change Mac"
changemacaddress.png [ 51.48 KiB | Viewed 280431 times ]
4. Inside this Change MAC, by default you are trying to CLONE a MAC from your network. Some user in a WIFI area can use CLONE MAC way to gain Internet ACCESS back. I am not name the Router name here, it's easy to search by "netcut access wifi router free internet"
You are about to change the Physical MAC address of Selected Network Adapter
The current been monitored Adapter has been selected
You could choice
5. Set it to the new Mac address copied from a PC in local network
Or Type in Any value at the New Mac address input bo
clonemac.png [ 51.18 KiB | Viewed 280430 times ]
6. Reset it back to this network factory Default value . You want this feature when you don't know what's your current MAC address is and there seems network problem with MAC address conflicts.
resetMac.png [ 38.75 KiB | Viewed 280430 times ]