BS! Paid for pro, and it STILL doesn't work! Require packet injection?

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below BS! Paid for pro, and it STILL doesn't work! Require packet injection?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

COMMANDSHELL
    Participant

Fuck this, I am pissed! Perhaps I’m a bit a bit of a cheapskate (or just “shrewd” , as I like to say…) but generally I will go to any length to avoid ever paying for “PRO” software, just on principle.
    However, its Friday night, and I (after a few beers) decided to impulsively live a little too lavishly and wound up breaking my PayPal account for a $1 monthly subscription… assuming of course that I would get what I paid for.

But even now, every time I scan the subnet for connected devices , nothing comes up but me and my router… Even with wifi enabled, connected deviuces In My Hand.

I am confused… do I need a wireless card capable of packet injection as well or something? Or is it some kind of falure in my Pcap installation?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Or else i want my money back. For sure

admin
    Keymaster

hello Commandshell,

I assume you are using windows netcut. if you are using Android, you need to make sure your phone is rooted and netcut granted root access.

Now, can you try to see if your router is AP isolation enabled. if so, try to disable it.

Also, you can use Free version to scan, CUT , no problem at all. Pro version give you access to do ONE Click to CUT all, and NetLOCK (forbit new users). so if free version does not work for you then Pro version does not work neither. (need to look at if you are in a WIFI network that been set AP isolation).

write to [email protected] with your odrder ID and your netcut Pro UID for payment issues please.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows