Please post any questions regarding netcut, netcut for android, netcut for windows, netcut defender here

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Please post any questions regarding netcut, netcut for android, netcut for windows, netcut defender here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 65 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Aman123 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

Please post any questions regarding netcut, netcut for android, netcut for windows, netcut defender here.

methevas
    Participant

Hi man,
    nice app i use it a lot but i have a new modem and the app dosen’t work any more 🙁 My new modem which my ISP provide me is ZTE ZXHN H108L.
    Can you help me? I have tried to uncheck the protection for my pc but still nothing.

admin
    Keymaster

hello methevas,

the app , it it netcut ? or netcut defender?

thanks

methevas
      Participant

netcut for windows.

methevas
    Participant

Any luck with my problem?

admin
    Keymaster

hello Methevas,

Can you details what’s the problem? is it NOT CUT ? or is it not showing users?

Thanks

methevas
    Participant

I can see all the users on my network but when i hit the “cut” button to cut the device i choose nothing like that happens evenif the device becomes from blue to red.

ahmadsheikh
    Participant

sir my netcut was working fine yesterday i reinstalled (restored) my windows 10 and now its not working properly i have reinstalled netcut like 5 times its in TESTING and also not showing all tthe pc’s connected to router plz sir help me

prisyuuki
    Participant

Hi guys,
    Need help here…

I am still using windows vista and I tried to download the recommended netcut app. However, I can’t seem to cuff off anyone.

When I pressed scan, the writing goes as cuff off connecting…. and stays like that

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Prisyuuki,

Please try “choice netcard” , netcut need to work on right netcard for you to be able scan and cut off.

Thanks
    admin

methevas
    Participant

Well are you trying to fix our problems with new update or we waiting for nothing?I love this software don’t disappoint us…

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, I am going to fix it. after the vacation 🙂

the problem behind has more conditions. so this fix might take longer.

also have you tried windows netcut ? see if it works? if windows netcut also failed, then the fix will likely happen in windows and android both.

thanks
    Happy holidays.

methevas
      Participant

As i said at first place the problen is for windows netcut

Bishwabikash
    Participant

Hi I am Using Yu Yuphoria on Android which is Currently running on Android 5.1.1. Its already rooted but whenever I try to use netcut, The interface Runs fine, but I don’t See any Connected Device Listed.So when Are you going to release a suitable version for android 5.1.1. Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

hello Bishwabikash,

New version are under testing. your problem would likely caused by none default WIFI interfaces.

new version should fix this for you. I can’t give time line but we are working on it every day now as new year holiday has officially passed 🙂

have a good day.

thebossatmcpe
    Participant

I tried cutting off my iPod and iPhone with net cut but it doesn’t seem to do anything even though it shows they’re off. I’m on windows 8.
    Please help.

admin
    Keymaster

you might be one a router that have feature to protect ARP spoof.

have you tried phone version?

new release will overcome this.

mertsatic4u
    Participant

When I try to open netcut, I get a popup “Please run netcut as administrator”. I press ok then another popup says “Unable to manage ARP Cache 5. I went into properties by right clicking on netcut icon and selected “Run as administrator”. Now the program pops up for about 2 seconds, then disappears. Any suggestions.

SANDIK
    Participant

setelah instal, ndk bisa ditampil aplikasinya, hanya sekejap trus hilang. tp aplikasi masih aktif. gimana caranya

SANDIK
    Participant

setelah instal, aplikasi tidak bisa digunakan. Run admin, sudah. tapi tidak tampil. hanya saja aplikasi tetap berjalan.

Ufhix
    Participant

Dear admin, recently I’m using NetCut ver. 2.1.3 and NetCut point me to Update to 2.1.4 and then I’ve an trouble it not work instead ver. 2.1.3 fully working. I’m recently using WinPcap ver. 4.1.3

admin
    Keymaster

Do you mean it won’t cut ? or it won’t start ? have you tried in different network?

pravakar
    Participant

hello I’m haVing problem in recently updated application of android nrtcut. When I click scan after opening the app, it says: system memory low, please free some apps. What would be the solution for this? Please suggest!

admin
    Keymaster

hello Pravakar,

It’s a bug in 1.0.22, we have released 1.0.23 for this, can you try ?

pravakar
      Participant

Yeah it seems working fine now. But why there is some sort of time gap between any two actions? That means it says you have to wait sth secs to do the task…like this. Is this some kind of limitation developers put or necessary for the program to function?

admin
    Keymaster

exactly. too frequency would cause network storm. this apply to SCAN (wait 12 seconds).

CUT off and Resume wait for 1 seconds. mainly to avoid user accidentally tap on and off at same time(very short of time). this might crash the core.

Dodjone
    Participant

Hey i want to tell you it’s not work on my android 5.1.1 and my phone is sony Xperia z3 dual plz help ?

1003vineet
    Participant

I am android users specific yureka plus
    It was wirking for few days and now it does not show any gateway in the app.Hence i could not cut dowwn any other wifi
    Pls help Urgently

admin
    Keymaster

please try to select right netcard , ie: wlan0

Sandroferrero
    Participant

Please i just cut myself in my Laptop, and now it’s not working anymore,can i just try to make that working again?

kishiro80
    Participant

I got nothing to complain. I just want to say thank you very much because of this great app and your great effort !

Surprisingly for this free app .. You still provide support even for mundane issue … Congrats bro !

1_samtham
    Participant

I cant seem to fix this problem where when one time netcut crashed and it turn my ip into 0.0.0.0 and it cannot detect any connection on the LAN anymore pls help

admin
    Keymaster

hello samtham,

Are you talking about netcut for windows or netcut for android?

Any case, you should just disable wifi and re-enable it, your IP should back to normal.

kishiro80
    Participant

I tried to cut internet on IPad 2 from my xiomi phone .. It didnt work …

admin
    Keymaster

is your xiaomi rooted? is it work on other device?

kishiro80
    Participant

Yel it is rooted .. I could cut acer pc. . lenovo or other android phone .. Butfor ipad .. Even if its coloured red after i cut … Ipad can still use internet like normal. Haha ..

1_samtham
    Participant

Hi admin my netcut is for windows and im using a LAN cable i disabled and enabled everything wifi and ethernet as well as my adapter but it didnt fix it.It still displays the IP as 0.0.0.0 and it also displays the adapter IP which is 196.168.1.1 and although there are other computers using the same line but i cannot detect them anymore unless i manually find the IP and the “cut off”button always seems to be testing.

admin
    Keymaster

Samtham, I think you are chosing wrong adapter(netcard), try to change it to the one that shows with IP. not the one with 0.0.0.0.

Ziest
    Participant

Hello! Just downloaded netcut, but it crashes on launch. All that happens is that it loads a bunch of ip’s blinking, then nothing happens and it closes. Didn’t work to reinstall it.
    Windows 8.1

kisut
    Participant

how can I pay for netcut in kenya

tora92
    Participant

holaa buenas,
    Me gustaría saber que tengo que hacer para tener una licencia gratuita, la verdad es que no acabo de entender lo que pide en ingles ni en la versión traducida, que por otra parte, es bastante mejorable.
    gracias por su atencion T.

Mijanto
    Participant

Can I attack to some device?

CHIVAS94
    Participant

OU PAYER UN COMPTE PRO NETCUT ANDROID S’IL VOUS PLAIT “il n y a pas de lien directe d’achat via l appli.

admin
    Keymaster

Right, buy (pay) function is not online yet, for now Pro account can use for free by “extend 15 mintues free”

Ishantgupta777
    Participant

Sir,, i love your Android app.. sir but latest update ask for pro version for full featured… when i downloaded the pro version from this site and open it,, it says unfortunately app stopped… pro version is not running,, while play store version works great,, but it had not all features,, I’m using Yureka plus and on cyanogenmod 13… thanks in advance

admin
    Keymaster

can you try to do a reboot and redownload 1.1.1 from http://www.arcai.com/netcut-for-android/ ?

see if it works?

thank you.

breachnet
    Participant

Hi! How can I just limit a lan user? When i set the speed bar to 75%, the user is entirely cut off. Thanks!

omardahy
    Participant

hi admin

please i need support here

problem with android 7(Nougat)

look at what this time this problem with me and not fixed from this time

Geovanimudi
    Participant

Boa noite estou usando a versão pro, mas toda vez q eu saio fora de uma rede q eu estou conectado, entro em outra rede, quando viu abrir o aplicativo ele pede pra fazer o login, será pq ele n mantém salvo meu login?
    Meu celular s7 edge 7.0

JC Bettell
    Participant

Hi Admin.

love the programme and its simple functions.
    however i have one issue.

all users show disconnected.

i know that the users are connected as we have a total of 80 users.

please assist with best solution

jirehg
    Participant

@admin
    does the new netcut 3.0 only works when the browser is open?
    (I prefer the app, looks more professional)
    and what does Pro membership actually offers?
    I’m interested in buying PRO but if I don’t what it offers it keeps me confused

Thank you for the awesome netcut 😀

tsunami4me
    Participant

how to cancel all blacklist/settings from user? i limited user that is not online now, i want to reset all settings i made for everyone that i have blacklisted

Cordova
    Participant

Hola, NetCut para Windows funciona bien, Pero ha dejado de funcionar en mi telefono android, no se si es un problema en todos o solo en mi! antes me estaba funcionando bien, pero ya no! lo he desinstalado y vuelto a instalar pero aun asi no funciona 🙁

phana
    Participant

Hi dear admin,

I just have purchased one month license. Very impressed with the app. I test both on my phone & window 10. It’s good.

I want to ask if I already block a user, then I close my netcut page (Window 10) does that user remain block ?

arman7
    Participant

hello admin netcut new version is not updated yet as you mention there the new version is not working still its 3.5.4

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

Please redownload the latest version, there was a bug.

if you download before 2018 May 11 10:00 AM EST, then please do a redownload, simply click on http://www.arcai.com/netCut/s and follow the download link will do.

thanks

kim sophanith
    Participant

i can’t update / can u help me to update ?

maxiy
    Participant

hi there , im using netcut for windows every time i use it it doesn’t show me every one on the network when i restart my modem and reinstall the netcut it show me everyone but when i restart the pc most of the ppl on it disappears can u tell me how to fix it ?

admin
    Keymaster

hello Maxiy,

You can do a scan .

Or leave netcut running for a few minutes, it will show all users.

maxiy
    Participant

hi admin i tryed it but nothing happen still the same that scan didn’t even work it just change the last time i scan every time i click it nothing more take about less then a sec

kuzuri019
    Participant

i get connect to service failed when using net cut?

dragobest
    Participant

Hello i’ve bought netcut pro for one month but it says that it is expired . Please help me . I have the transaction number

admin
    Keymaster

please write [email protected] with your PRO id and order id

tsingyee
    Participant

Hi Admin.

I connected to my LAN network and i cut other user successfully but then those users connected to wifi to use the internet. So I connected to that Wifi to cut them again. My question is, after I connected to wifi, isit means that the LAN will open for them back and if I connected the LAN back, the wifi open for them again?

azkibis
    Participant

I need a clarification regarding how two netcut controlling devices affects each other.

For example if i have downloaded the desktop version and control a device speed and then i go to my netcut android app and also change the speed of the same device to much lower, now which speed takes effect? is it the android or the desktop?

Aman123
    Participant

I have a question.
    I’m using netcut on PC will it remain working when I turn off my computer?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows