I paid for pro but I didnt get it

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

xexfalcon
    Participant

I paid for 1 month of pro, and when I go to the website, it says my pro subscription expired the second I bought it! help please!

xexfalcon
    Participant

now its saying “load pro account failed” whenever I refresh! help!

admin
    Keymaster

could you try to logout and relogin?

xexfalcon
      Participant

logged out and back in, I had pro for a few minutes but in the middle of setting up options, it said “load pro account failed!” once again, and its now expired again.

xexfalcon
      Participant

Don’t get me wrong, NetCut is definitely amazing, it’s just this whole fiasco with Pro is a bit annoying, but I’m willing to try whatever to fix it, just to use this tool.

admin
    Keymaster

hello xexfalcon,

CUrrently our server is having problems, we are working on a fix , should release today. once it back up, the Android version Pro should back to normal. then we will work on the windows version. are you using windows or Android now?

xexfalcon
      Participant

I have been using the Windows verison. Although it has not been fixed for me yet.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

The windows version problem is the at server side, while we working on upgrade it, you can try to do a refresh login , 3 out of 5 it should working. our aim is to 100% back to normal. stay tuned.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows