Netcut android not working for some sites

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mili95 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mili95
    Participant

I got the netcut version for android, and it works on a lot of websites, but I also noticed that even when I cut someones device from the wifi, they are still able to browse through websites such as google, facebook, and youtube. Why is that? Is it something that will be fixable? And why is it happening?

admin
    Keymaster

are you cutting them or speed control them?

do you mean one same user when they been cut, they can not use some website, but still be able to use facebook , google?

mili95
    Participant

I am cutting them. Netcut stops internet access for most sites, but they can still access Google (Google.com), Facebook(Facebook.com). Both on phone and on pc. I am not sure if this is because I am using netcut on android, but I hope you can fix this (if it is even possible), seeing as these are the most visited sites, and if netcut cannot stop users from accessing these sites, then there is not much point in using it.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows