Netcut Arp Spoof Application has stopped working.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hellupinharlem 7 years ago.

• Author

switch
    Participant

When I run the Netcut application on my college network it shows the problem “Netcut Arp Spoof Application has stopped working”.My college network is on ethernet so it connects to many computers at a time.So, is there any limit on number of computers netcut can scan at a time.If not then why is the error showing.Please help.

admin
    Keymaster

there should no limitation on this.

have you tried netcut for android? the kernel are different. it might better work. we are in progress to update windows version

hellupinharlem
    Participant

I’ve seen this a time or 2. Normally this happens if the computer falls asleep or if the connection quickly drops and comes back on through the automated mode. Make sure you disable sleep mode if you can and allow for a manual connection, especially if you’re on a laptop.

In rare situations, if there are over 50 people connected, it may crash running the protocol; netcut is a memory hog sometimes.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows