NetCut doesn't show all connected users

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hellupinharlem 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

alhifnawy
    Participant

i run netcut as administrator but when it opens it doesn’t show all users connected…it only shows my IP and gateway IP and nothing else.
    I also have WinPcap 4.1.3 and running Win8.1 64bit

It might be that my roommate has changed something in router settings….How do i know if he did something that doesn’t make netcut work properly?

hellupinharlem
    Participant

Netcut has been having serious problems on windows. Right now there is a very obvious and known problem where if your ISP and/or Administrator handling your website (whichever is the case) has Mask IP on, Netcut absolutely, positively will 1. not work, 2. not show all connected clients, 3. block/stop traffic from the mask IPs, as they are fake. This is especially a problem on Mikrotek routers.

admin
    Keymaster

HELLUPINHARLEM,

What’s mask IP means please?

Also, have you tried to use netcut for Android to see if it works?

Thanks

hellupinharlem
      Participant

Mask IP means that the webmaster can Mask the original IP, as in hide its identity, with a fake one. Equivalent to MAC cloning. I posted the problem and all the evidence I had in my original post where I asked was netcut broken.

This is something that can be NATIVELY done in the router, especially mikrotek routers.

If a web admin changes the IP from 192.168.1.2 to 198.583.10.2-255, then all netcut will show is the 198 address which will NOT disconnect said users from the net. It will say it does, but it does not. Unless there is a work around to reveal the true IP of 192.168.1.2, netcut will not work.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows