Netcut for android "bugged"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

john_sdr
    Participant

The app doesnt show anything. keeps saying was granted superuser rights, but showing nothing. No status, no account, no settings. Pc version, same thing. It moves the users through the columns, but trusted users still remain 2, as much as i move them around. waisted another month i guess

admin
    Keymaster

hello John, Android version we are working on a fix. PC version should have no difference compare to before. do you mean PC version can’t saved user status when set as trusted?

john_sdr
    Participant

About the pc version, it was my connection problem. I hope the android version is soon updated! second month pro, it’s worth it:) keep it up guys

admin
    Keymaster

thanks. 1.6.4 is on this website now, we are working upload it to google play still. take benefit that you as very few user in the world for new version.

john_sdr
    Participant

Well, android version is still bugged, i dont know what you fixed. It’s still blank. pc version says disconnected for all the users except the trusted.. Though 1 euro, but i didnt paid for this. I know you are trying your best, but please, do it

admin
    Keymaster

Hello John,
    Have you tried 1.6.5 the latest version. Turn black and report not running as root are two issues. Which both should be fixed in this version .

Turn black, usually means you are in a network client can not talk to each other.

Report not run as root usually means netcut crashed in root mode if you indeed grant root access.

Can you give me a screenshot of the problem. I like to see status text.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows