NetCut Pro

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  VINI_BIASI 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Francisco Filho
    Participant

Prezados:
    Adquiri, ontem, o NetCut Pro, mas ele não está funcionando. Como resolver isso?
    Aguardo.
    Abraço.

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

Please let me know your UID , you can find it at netcut Pro tag page. and I can check your pro membership from there.

Francisco Filho
    Participant

Boa noite
    Enviei a informação solicitada pelo email do suporte.
    Aguardo.
    Obrigado.
    Francisco

Francisco Filho
    Participant

Olá:
    Boa noite.
    Enviei as informações solicitadas, para o email do suporte. No entanto, até o momento, não obtive resposta e o ArcaiPro continua não funcionando.
    Por favor, retornem.
    Abraço.
    Francisco

HugoGB
    Participant

Cual es la diferencia Pro?, yo no noto ninguna. Gracias.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  HugoGB.

admin
    Keymaster

hello FRANCISCO FILHO,

Please login into netcut as “FRANCISCO FILHO” , I have not got your email. please send to [email protected] with your order ID and UID you use to login into netcut.

thanks

admin
    Keymaster

any update ?

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

Good afternoon!
    I hired the 1 month plan, it just does not work, I drop the connected networks, but they have access to YOUTUBE … Can you solve it?

admin
    Keymaster

hello VINI,

if your phone is rooted, then the target users should already been cut off. they might be using 4G data when WIFI no longer working.

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

I did some tests, and there are some pages, that even after overthrowing the network, are still connected normally, for example are pages like Youtube and Facebook

admin
    Keymaster

it must been cached .

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

as well as stored in cache?

admin
    Keymaster

you can verify it by , cut off the user before he start to use youtube. or netflix. then try to view a new video , see if it still works

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

I did a test here, and I cut the signal from my cell phone, and even then I can navigate YOUTUBE, Facebook, that is, it has pages that do not really navigate, but on sites as mentioned, normal browsing, I would need to cut the signal only on Youtube

admin
    Keymaster

when you view youtube, are you sure you are not actually using your 4G data ?

can you try to disable cellphone’s data when testing ?

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

so I did the test on my cell phone, I took the 4g and it’s still the same, it’s access to YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK, and these are networks that I need to block access

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows