netcut using a lot of memory

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lalolon 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

lalolon
    Participant

netcut always use more than 40% of my ram. i am using 4gb ram and 3,5gb of them are usable . Netcut take 1,2gb ram to run .

And i have some problem , my wifi network have some problem , it only run smoothly if i cut ip of the modem .

lalolon
    Participant

need help

lalolon
    Participant

🙁

lalolon
    Participant

oh god i need help

admin
    Keymaster

do you have lots of network user in your network?

Usually it does not require this much ram. but if you are in a large network, yes. it might.

you can’t cut off gateway so (cut off gate) can only give you better connection.
    have you tried turned on defender see if it goes faster?

thanks

lalolon
    Participant

already , it ‘s not improve . I think so because i am in a large network… Hmm i noticed send and receive is only around 40kbps -> 16kbps when i am not cut off gatewway . it locked only 40kbps but when i cut off gateway it become 1mbps . The only way to fix is == cut off gateway … i dont know why…

admin
    Keymaster

when you cut off gateway, you are sending your own ARP info to gateway.

probablly someone else is cutting you?

Have you tried uninstall netcut and see if network speed back to normal?

lalolon
    Participant

already , it seem i have no other choice to cut off gateway to make my network become normal . It is weird . And i have to turn on netcut 24/24 if i want to have normal network . And it uses a lot of memory

lalolon
    Participant

and i even using netcut defender but i cant find any trouble

lalolon
    Participant

so there isn’t any way to fix the memory usage ? right 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Lalolon,

I suggest you remove netcut alone with netcut defender , and see if your network speed back to normal.

the reason netcut use lots of your memory most likely cause your are cutting gateway, which cause network storm.

once you verified the network speed back to normal when not running netcut. try install netcut and NOT CUT ANYONE, NOT turn on defender. see if it back to normal?

we are a new release on going that will give more choice on how to cut and detect network nodes. stay turned.

lalolon
    Participant

ok i will test it and report to you soon . Thanks admin

admin
    Keymaster

np

lalolon
    Participant

seem like uninstall both cant solve my problem . Even i do what you said….

admin
    Keymaster

do you mean “after uninstall both, network speed still very slow” ?

If that’s the case, you might be under attack already that someone hijack your traffic and monitor your online activities.

did you try in a different network?

lalolon
    Participant

hmm i am sharing wifi connection with my housemate, and i am not the one who keep the modem …

after some research
    normally i could use netcut to cut off the gateway ip to access to the internet, but today it seem like they changed the modem because the gateway ip change from 10.10.10.254 to 192.168.1.1 and i cant use internet
    i try to cut off the electric in the house when no one at home and the net become normal…
    i think someone in the house moniter my network connection too
    do you know anyway to prevent that /

lalolon
    Participant

hmm i try to uninstall netcut and netcut defender .
    sr for my bad english

lalolon
    Participant

but after 15 to 30 minutes my ping to google.com became unstable and finally request time out , i have to cut off electric of the house again. And it seem netcut not working … i cant cut any ip

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows