New version of netcut cannot detect other device ip address

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below New version of netcut cannot detect other device ip address

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

chenfeiwoo
    Participant

After i download the new version of netcut, the other device that connected to my wifi no longer show their ip address. What should i do?

admin
    Keymaster

not longer show up at all ?

or

show up but no IP address?

you can do a rescan, or leave netcut run for few minutes it will catch it when the user start to use internet

chenfeiwoo
    Participant

It is not longer show up at all , even i run it for an hour….

chenfeiwoo
    Participant

Wew, just now i check again, it works today. I dont know why it does not work for around a week before. Haha , happy now!

chenfeiwoo
    Participant

Today happen the same problem again… Cannot detect other device ‘s ip address. It is not stable, sometimes it work, sometime does not work. If cannot detect other device’s ip address , i cannot cut off them, sad…..

admin
    Keymaster

Can you try to reset your browser’s cache? you might be using a cached file. or try to use Edge browser.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows