Pro account not working.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Kevinwrasmussen
    Participant

I purchased a pro account and the program won’t even let me log in. O pro features…

Android, using a oneplus 3t, rooted.

kaitou
    Participant

me too
    i purchases one month but my account still not pro

Kevinwrasmussen
    Participant

It is quite silly you need to make a post about it on here for anything to happen.

kaitou
    Participant

i’m sorry i write in your post
    i don’t know how to make post :v

admin
    Keymaster

hello Kaitou and Kevin,

I think you can login directly within netcut for android use same username/password as you post here. if you see login failed, please try to reset your password. you need a PC to access the reset password link http://www.arcai.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

Also, when you buy membership, it should automatically enable your Pro member after payment.

let me know if you still having issue. you can send me screenshot of errors in case it helps. email at [email protected]

thanks

SpartanIV
      Participant

I have also ordered pro but it seems not be be activated yet order ID 71W36730BY453581C

Kevinwrasmussen
    Participant

Why would it work on the website here but not on the app? Are they not linked?

admin
    Keymaster

have you tried to login use same login/pass ? it is linked together. I guess there might be typo when type in pass on phone. reset pass overwrite to be sure they are same.

decoder007
    Participant

My accout expired I buy 3 days Ago but now is expired. My order ID 36T504909H845572B

admin
    Keymaster

hello Decoder007,

Can you check your account? it has been extended one month now.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows