Problem with Netcut 3.0 in Windows 7 32-bit

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bellpepper 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

bellpepper
    Participant

Hi, first of all I would like to say that this program is so amazing. I’ve been dealing with internet hoggers for months now and my router doesn’t have anything in it that gives me control over them so I had to rely on 3rd party programs. Netcut has been a great solution to my ordeal. However, I am encountering a problem, several times when I try to cut the hoggers off my network the interface will be unresponsive, nothing happens even if I drag and drop around, and when I reload it whenever that happens, I’ll get the page that tells me to download and install Netcut. I don’t know how many times I have reinstalled Netcut on my machine now because it seems to fix it after reinstallation. What could be the cause of it and is there a better workaround to it than reinstalling Netcut? I hope someone can help me out.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows