WHY AM I NOT A FREAKING PRO ACCOUNT??

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

phr34kz
    Participant

Subscribed to the Annual Subscription ($9.90) and that stupid EXPIRED is still saying YES no matter how much times I REFRESHED.

Jfspeer
    Participant

ME TOO, WHAT THE HECK!!??

admin
    Keymaster

please let me know your payment order ID to [email protected] along with your UID (google login or arcai login or PID)

we are working on a fix as the payment server consently having problem. sorry about this.

dr8breed
      Participant

Quit being a bunch of retards and check your email. I’ve already mailed your support lol

PgShah
    Participant

i have pay 1 month pro user but when i click fast scan there is a popup said that i have to buy pro membership

Abaddon666
    Participant

I purchased the one year membership and it keeps say pro account failed to sign in after I signed in with the CORRECT information please fix this or issue refund IMMEDIATLY. or ill have to dispute this service, via PayPal which I rather not due thank you.

savvymatthew
    Participant

I bought a month and it didn’t seem to work so I bought another month and if I hit refresh enough it sometimes works but I still am only getting credited for one month? So is it possible to get credited for the month I paid for I have two transaction ID?

admin
    Keymaster

I understand SAVVYMATTHEW’s question, I have granted your pro membership another two months, please do a refresh.

we are working on an upgrade so login and order can be easier hopefully with that.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows