Windows 10 issues?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ptarmigan 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Ptarmigan
    Participant

Hi there! Just bought my first month of premium, as I’ve wanted to test it out. Did some tryouts with my phone and I still seem to have the internet, even tho I’m blacklisting it? Using the windows version.

Would really love to get some help here!

admin
    Keymaster

is your phone connected to ‘same’ wifi router ? or wifi extender?

also, your phone might automatically switch to 4G data when wifi not usable. can you try to disable your phone’s data connection when testing WIFI ?

thanks

Ptarmigan
    Participant

Yup, the same wifi router, as there is only one in the house.
    4G is also disabled. It seems like it’s doing anything. Thanks for getting back to me.

admin
    Keymaster

so after disable 4G, when netcut cut off your phone. does the phone be able to use internet?

Ptarmigan
    Participant

Yup, it sure can. It’s using the WIFI connection, as if the netcut didn’t do anything, while my phone is clearly on the blacklist.

admin
    Keymaster

can you check is your windows has ICS service running ?

“Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) is a Windows service”, when this ICS is running, your windows is act as a router to provide service to other user in the network.

admin
    Keymaster

Our next release, we could have netcut to disable ICS when a CUT off happen. however, if you do need ICS, this could be a problem.

Ptarmigan
    Participant

My ICS is turned off. Never turned it on in the first place. Could it be related to the router itself? Maybe netcut just simply does not work with the TP-LINK routers?

admin
    Keymaster

should not.

Can you run ipconfig in your windows 10 shell? and copy past me the full output?

you can email to [email protected] if you perfer.

thanks

Ptarmigan
    Participant

We got it to work!

Apparently, I’ve installed Hamachi a while back, so my friend could play some games with me. Turns out, by going to your Ethernet card options (Just type Ethernet in your Windows 10 search bar, click the first option, then hit “Change card settings” in the menu box), you can turn off the Hamachi network and boom, Netcut does work.

Once again thanks to the Admin for help, a pretty darn flawless customer support.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows