Help Please! I cant uninstall this program

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

larryz
    Participant

using windows 7 ultimate

First I installed version 3 which made me download chrome, tried it and even though it look very clean there where many devices that thte scan wouldnt detect, so decided to uninstall and try netcut dfender version 2.5 somehting…

unfortunately when unisntalling version 3, I didnt unisntall Winpcap and when installing version 2 netcur defender and error window came up saying i already have a newer version of win p cap insatlled and installation will abort.

After this everything has gone to hell, netcut dfender wont scan, and wont stop opening. I even uninstalled and when it restart its still there opening and opening and never closing. went into program files folder and deleted netcut folder, and arcai folder but netcut defender folder cant be deleted du to permision? what i dont understan i am the administrator, can you please help me its frustrating.

admin
    Keymaster

hello Larryz,
    Uninstall netcut defender takes to disable one service.
    you can try exec this command

net stop aips

then run uninstall again.

I recommand to use netcut 3.0 for windows 7 above OS. Leave it run for few seconds and scan to finish. it will detect give it time.

thanks

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows