It's not blocking the wi-fi networks.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

Before I became a member of you, the program worked normally, I could block all the people that are connected in my network, only that the term of use expired, I contacted the service of voices, I paid the first one and I did not have results, I paid the second month, which expires on January 23, and I am not able to block access, I see people using android tv to watch youtube, and it works normally, even though I block access here on the computer, this also applies to internet and whatsaap in which I did a test and did not have the blocked accesses … I would like a support as soon as possible!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  VINI_BIASI.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you using Windows or Android netcut?

I need this information to support you.

Thanks

VINI_BIASI
    Participant

I’m using it in my notebook (windows), and before it worked very well, as it has a deadline to use, I was forced to pay to have access to it, it’s already the second month I paid and it does not work

admin
    Keymaster

Can you try to reboot your windows and try again when you found it not work? is it no scan or no cut ?

admin
    Keymaster

also, netcut does not force you to pay. normal user (non-pro) can still cut. just can not use netlock or bulk control.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.