NETCUT nOT WORKING AFTER THE UPDATE

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tayooooon 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

shroud
    Participant

After the update, when i go to http://arcai.com/netCut/s/

it still says netcut service is not running.

Already reinstalled netcut
    Already rebooted windows
    run net cut setup as admin
    Reinstall all the drivers

BUt still no success

Im on windows 7 64 bit

Please i need help

admin
    Keymaster

if you run netcut setup as admin, that should be it. unless you have something killed the aips and netcut_windows.exe behind.

was it working before on this PC?

Our package has been tested fine on windows 7 64bit and windows 10 64 bit

shroud
      Participant

I completely uninstalled netcut, Deleted the arcai.com folder from program files. run the setup as admin. reinstalled winpcap and rebooted my pc. The problem still persists. ofcourse its working before the update. aips is running as i see on task manager. But when i try to run netcut_Windows.exe manually from arcai.com folder an error appeared:

The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click Ok to close the application.

I also reinstalled chrome, reconnected on my wifi / connect on new wifi and still persists.

i dont think any program would kill netcut_Windows.exe or aips since i dont have any anti-virus software program installed. Aside from windows defender and windows firewall. I already disable both of them but still no luck.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  shroud.

aldinopratama
    Participant

i cant use the netcut after i updated please fix it cause i really need this

admin
    Keymaster

what is the problem?

shroud
      Participant

I completely uninstalled netcut, Deleted the arcawi.com folder from program files. run the setup as admin. reinstalled winpcap and rebooted my pc. The problem still persists. ofcourse its working before the update. aips is running as i see on task manager. But when i try to run netcut_Windows.exe manually from arcai.com folder an error appeared:

The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click Ok to close the application.

I also reinstalled chrome, reconnected on my wifi / connect on new wifi and still persists.

i dont think any program would kill netcut_Windows.exe or aips since i dont have any anti-virus software program installed. Aside from windows defender and windows firewall. I already disable both of them but still no luck.

shroud
    Participant

I completely uninstalled netcut, Deleted the arcai.com folder from program files. run the setup as admin. reinstalled winpcap and rebooted my pc. The problem still persists. ofcourse its working before the update. aips is running as i see on task manager. But when i try to run netcut_Windows.exe manually from arcai.com folder an error appeared:

i dont think any program would kill netcut_Windows.exe or aips since i dont have any anti-virus software program installed. Aside from windows defender and windows firewall. I already disable both of them but still no luck.e

admin
    Keymaster

I have repackage a new version netcut.exe on same location, http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe

can you download ?

I suggest you do uninstall, reboot, install.

this way make sure no old files in memory.

please let me know any error or finding

shroud
      Participant

I uninstalled netcut , rebooted my pc, install the new netcut from the link you’ve provided and still its like nothing happened . Problem still persists same with the error when opening netcut_windows.exe on arcai.com folder. I have firewall and windows defender turned off. Reinstalled chrome, and clear the cache.

aldinopratama
    Participant

still not working for me.
    please update the program

ScieBeat
    Participant

same here please help

Sarusa
    Participant

Same here

KlLLUA
    Participant

Has some1 manage to fix this error yet? cause i have the same problem as OP

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

Please redownload the latest version, there was a bug.

if you download before 2018 May 11 10:00 AM EST, then please do a redownload, simply click on http://www.arcai.com/netCut/s and follow the download link will do.

thanks

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  admin.

shroud
      Participant

Yup, that works. Thank you very much!

tayooooon
      Participant

Your netcut service might be not running, simply Download netcut 3.0.58 And Run.

🙁

tayooooon
    Participant

It’s not working to me. I’m from Phillipines and you just said download it agian at 10:00 AM EST which is 10pm here in Philippines. Still doesn’t work. 🙁 And another problem is the time i go to control panel, and go to installed programs, it says there 3.5.4 🙁 Helpp!

tayooooon
    Participant

Your netcut service might be not running, simply Download netcut 3.0.58 And Run.

This always pop up! 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

have you tried to load the latest version from today?

tayooooon
    Participant

Yu still not working 🙁

tayooooon
    Participant

HELP ME WTF!

admin
    Keymaster

which operation system are you using ?

windows 7 or windows 10 ?

tayooooon
    Participant

Windows 7 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

tayoooon,

Can you try to run netcut_windows.exe directly under program files(86)\arcai.com\netcut\ run as admin

ref this. http://www.arcai.com/run-as-administrators/

and tell me what’s the output ?

you might try to start a cmd.exe to run netcut_windows.exe to be able to catch all the output.

tayooooon
    Participant

Ill try

tayooooon
    Participant

It opens the CMD then suddenly pops up an error messasge saying netcut_windows.exe is not responding 🙁

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows