This software hasn't been working for me. Help.

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AlanCrytex 6 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

AlanCrytex
    Participant

I used the previous version a month ago, and it hasn’t been working since and I recently found out that the NetCut has finally been updated, so I was quite excited to see if it will fix my problem. However, it’s still not working for me.

The issue that I am having is, it doesn’t show the other device. I do know that it is there because I used the other software called “WiFiGuard”, the purpose of it is just basically scans your network and identify what device and the IP address was used so you can use those to block it on the router page, and it actually does show, the device is iPad, but unfortunately, that specific device has never been showing on NetCut since I first used it.

I don’t have the router’s login details so that’s why I am relying on this program.

What’s wrong with it? Is that somehow protected/hidden?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows